Hydro Maxx RO System Complete KitSeptember 15, 2016
75 GPD Reverse Osmosis RODI Drinking Water FilterSeptember 15, 2016
Hydro Maxx Vision RO System Complete Kit
$231.00 – $270.00
4 stage double carbon reverse osmosis filter for areas where chloramines and high chlorine levels are present in the water…MPN#hydrovro-kit#
Kit includes 1 each of 50 gpd Hydro Maxx Vision, HM Digital TDS-EZ and Milwaukee PH-55 Ph Meter
The new Hydro Maxx Vision is our brand new 4 stage 50 gpd Hydroponics RO System. This system will produce 50 gallons of ultra pure RO water per day and is built to last! Dont take chances with the quality of your water.
The PH-55 Ph Meter is a feature packed meter at an affordable price! With features such as a splash proof keypad, automatic temperature compensation, auto shut off and more this meter screams value!
The HM Digital TDS-EZ
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
|Hydro Maxx Vision
- Stage 1: 5 micron sediment filter
- Stage 2: 5 micron solid carbon block
- Stage 3: 50 gpd RO element
- Stage 4: Calcium Carbonate Mineral Filter
- John Guest tube and fittings
- 100 PSI RO pressure gauge!
- Aluminum bracket
- PSI tested up to 150 psi Non Cycle
- Shipping Dimensions 16″ x 10″ x 16
The PH-55 Ph Meter
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap, so you can see if it’s dried up
- Waterproof housing
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-16 pH
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-55 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
- Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
- Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Clear inline sediment filter
- Clear carbon filter housing
- John Guest Polyethylene tubing
- Faucet or hosebib adaptor
- Inline shutoff valve
- Filter wrench
- 20 feet of polyethylene tubing
- 1 Micron carbon block
- 50 GPD RO membrane
- 1 – PH-55 Ph Meter
- 1 – TDS-EZ Meter
- Hard Plastic Case
- 2 Year Waranty
||18 × 6 × 14 in