Scale Blaster SB-450
All new powerful commercial unit in heavy duty enclosure. Indoor or outdoor installation. MPN#SB-450#
All new powerful commercial unit in heavy duty enclosure. Indoor or outdoor installation. Features newly designed “twice the signal” technology. Powerful 3000 mA of power. UL listed enclosure. Digital electronics and readout display. Works on 115 or 230 VAC.
Maximum pipe size 4”
Water harness range – 1-100 gpg
Pipe type – COPPER, PVC, PEX, non-magnetic steel pipe
- PIPE SIZE CAPACITY: up to 4″ pipe size diameter. Designed for commercial use only.
- PIPE TYPE: PVC, copper or any non-ferrous based pipe.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 90-264 VAC @ 47 to 63 Hz
- INPUT POWER: less then 9 Watts
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: no more then 5 Volts DC (open circuit).
- OUTPUT CURRENT: 3000 mA double blast
- CIRCUIT PROTECTION: fuse and spike/surge suppression
- INPUT FUSE: 1 amp, 250VAC, 5x20mm, fast acting, Radio Shack # 270-1049
- OUTPUT FUSE: 3.15A, 250VAC, 5x20mm, fast acting, Radio Shack # 270-1054
- DESCALING METHOD: The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped around the pipe. The signal is swept anywhere from 1,000 to 20,000 times a second, producing a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules causing them to lose it’s adhesiveness.
- ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS: 14” x 12” x 6”
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: 16 guage steel, powder coated ANSI 61 gray.NEMA 12, 13, 4. UL 508 type 3R, 4, 12 & 13. CSA Type 3R, 4, 12 &13. IEC60529, IP66. Weatherproof enclosure.
- SIGNAL CABLE: 18 gauge, single stranded wire, 55 feet long (red) if used on pipe size 2″ or less, or 18 gauge, 3 conductor wire (black), 57′ feet long on pipe sizes 2 1/2″ and up. Please specify cable required with unit.
- WARRANTY: 5 years parts and labor.
||20 × 17 × 11 in