Scale Blaster SB-650
All new powerful commercial unit in heavy duty enclosure. Indoor or outdoor installation. MPN#SB-650#
All new powerful commercial unit in heavy duty enclosure. Indoor or outdoor installation. Features newly designed “twic the signal” technology. Power 4000 mA of power. UL listed enclosure. Digital electronics and readout display.
Works on 115 or 230 VAC.
Maximum pupe size 8”
Water hardness range – 1-100 gpg
Pipe type – COPPER, PVC, PEX, non-magnetic steel pipe
- PIPE SIZE CAPACITY: up to 8″ pipe size diameter. Designed for commercial and industrial use only.
- PIPE TYPE: PVC, copper or any non-ferrous based pipe. May work on smaller ferrous based pipe on re-circulating systems.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 90-264 VAC @ 47 to 63 Hz
- INPUT POWER: less then 12 Watts
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: no more then 5 Volts CD (open circuit).
- OUTPUT CURRENT: 4000 mA double blast
- CIRCUIT PROTECTION: fuse and spike/surge suppression
- INPUT FUSE: 1 amp, 250VAC, 5x20mm, fast acting, Radio Shack # 270-1049
- OUTPUT FUSE: 3.15A, 250VAC, 5x20mm, fast acting, Radio Shack # 270-1054
- DESCALING METHOD: power box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped around the pipe. The signal is changed anywhere from 1,000 to 20,000 times a second, producing a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium carbonate molecules.
- ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS: 14” x 12” x 6”
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: 16 guage steel, powder coated ANSI 61 gray.
- NEMA 12, 13, 4. UL 508 type 3R, 4, 12 & 13. CSA Type 3R, 4, 12 &13. IEC 60529, IP66. Weatherproof enclosure.
- SIGNAL CABLE: 18 gauge, single stranded wire, 55 feet long (red) if used on pipe size 2” or less, or 18 gauge, 3 conductor wire (black), 66′ long on pipe sizes 2 ½” and up.
- WARRANTY: 5 years parts and labor.
||20 × 17 × 11 in